Home Instead Senior Care are hosting an event on Tuesday 29th October to offer free carbon monoxide training to members of the public. The training is a half day, interactive workshop for participants to gain a better understanding of the sources, signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning in the home as well as learning what do to if you suspect a carbon monoxide incident in someone’s home.
Home Instead would like to extend an invitation to members of the local community to help educate and advise them on what to do regarding carbon monoxide in a vulnerable person’s home. The event will be held at the Oakham Fire Station, parking is available in the Brooke Road Car Park which is next to the station.
Home Instead Senior Care specialises in providing older people with non-medical care, including supporting people living with dementia; enabling them to remain living independently in their own homes.
RSVP 01572 898 147 or email email@example.com