Belton in Rutland Cemetery
Belton in Rutland Cemetery is located on College Farm Road, Belton, approximately one-quarter of a mile from the village centre. It is a small, peaceful and well-maintained cemetery with views over the surrounding countryside.
The land for the cemetery was kindly donated to Belton Parish Council back in 1952 by longtime Belton resident, Maud Turner. The first burial took place there on the 18th of February 1954. Since then there have been over 140 burials or cremated remains interments. To date, only half of the donated land has been used.
Any further information about the cemetery or the availability of plots can be obtained by contacting the administrator, Brian Shuttleworth, on 01572 717933.